Simhanada Guggulu: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
It is a very potent anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic preparation. It is widely used by almost all Ayurvedic physicians for pain management. All drug manufactures are making it and can easily found in all Ayurvedic Medicine Shop.
· Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
· Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
· Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica)
· Guggul (Commiphora Mukul)
· Castor or Eranda, (Ricinus Communis)
· Inflammation of joints
· Swelling of joints
· Stiffness of Joints
· Difficulty and restricted movement
· Pain of hands and feet. (Wrist and hand joints)
· Pain of neck, shoulders, knees, hips and ankles
· Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Pain Abdomen
· Loss of appetite
· Jwara or Fever
· 2/1 tab twice daily just before food
· Works great with Maha Rasnadhi Kwath or Dashmoolarista in pain management but Maha Rasnadhi Kwath or Dashmoolarista not indicated for Diabetes or Gastritis patients.
Can be use in all cases but in cases of intolerance after administration it should be discontinue.