Amritarista: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Verse no 690-692
· Amrita or Gudduchi
· Bilva (Aegle marmelos),
· Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia),
· Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum),
· Patala (Stereospermym suaveolens),
· Kashmari (Gmelina arborea),
· Brihati (Solanum indicum),
· Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum),
· Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum),
· Prushniparni (Uraria picta),
· Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris).
· Useful in Fever
· Useful in Arthritis
· Useful in Body ache
· Useful in gouty arthritis
· Useful in Typhoid fever
· Useful in patients suffering from auto immune diseases
· Increases immunity
· Good in viral fever
· Good for patients suffering from rheumatic fever
· Useful in skin disorders
· Removes Toxics
· Regenerates New cells
· Delays Aging Process
· 4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
· Work good when given with Naradiya Laxmivillash Ras In Fever Cases
· For the treatment of Arthritis give it with Yogaraj Guggulu / Simghanadh Guggulu preparations.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction noted after use.
· Almost all the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing company making it.
· It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.