· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Murcchadhikara (Treatment Of Unconsciousness)
· Verse no 13-17
· Rakta Chandana
· Useful in the treatment of occasional fainting
· Useful in treatment of hysteria
· Useful in the treatment of epilepsy
· Useful in the treatment of mental disorder
· Useful in the treatment of body mass wasting (other than Diabetic Cause)
· Useful in the arthritis
· Useful in enhancing memory
· Useful geriatric diseases
· A very useful general health tonic
· Useful of the people suffering from sleeplessness
· 4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
· 2 tsf of Aswagandharista along with 2 tsf of Dashmoolarista mix with half glass water just after food works great in general weakness.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
· Not Indicated for diabetic patients
Almost all the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing company making it. It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.