Tribhuvankriti Rasa; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Chapter 9 Verse no 80
· Hingula or Cinnabar
· Maricha or Chilli
· Svarasa (Juice of Vasak)
· Ginger Juice
· Hema Juice
· Nirgundi Juice (Vitex negundo)
· Useful in Tonsillitis
· Useful in Laryngitis
· Useful in Pharyngitis
· Useful in Cough and Cold
· Useful in Allergic Cough
· Useful in Sore Throat
· Useful in Respiratory Tract Infection
· Useful in Fever
· Useful in Diseases of throat
· Useful in Cervical Lymphadenopathy
· 125 mg to 250 mg twice daily with Honey or Ginger Juice
· Work good when given with Guduchi Satva In Fever Cases
· For the treatment of Tonsillitis give it with Tab Septilin (Himalaya Drug Company) and Pratap Lankeswer Rasa.
Almost a safe herbo Mineral preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
· It comes in generally tab forms in glass/plastic bottle.