Amrit-Bhallatak Lehya /Amritbhallatak Rasayan; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
Ayurveda the science of life having some heavenly medicines. Amritbhallataka Rasayan, is one of them. It has some miracle results. Many great Ayurvedic physicians used it for curing most complicated diseases. It has shown some promising results in the treatment of cancer too.
· Astanga Hridaya
· Chapter 39 (Uttarsthan)
· Verses 75
· Rasavaha Srota Dusthi
· Bhallatak (Puriffied)
· Kshira (Milk)
· Sarpi (Ghee)
· Sarkara (Sugar)
· Useful in the treatment of skin diseases
· Useful in management of piles
· Useful in improving body defence
· Useful in the treatment of hair fall
· Useful in the treatment of complicated diseases
· Shows promising results in Cancer patients
· 6-12 grams twice daily with Milk or Water or Juice of Meat before food. (Or as decided by the Physician)
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
Zandu, an Ayurvedic drug manufacturing company making it. It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.