Bhunimbadhi Kwath (Kvatha); Ingredients; Indications; Dosages
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Jwaradhikar (Management of Fever)
· Bilvaphala Majja
· Useful in the treatment of Chronic Fever
· Useful in the treatment of Dysentery
· Useful in the treatment of breathing difficulty
· Useful in the management of Kaas or Cough
· Useful in the treatment bleeding disorders
· 3/4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food (or as advice by your physician)
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
All the leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it. It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.