Agnitundi Vati; Ingredients, Indications, Dosage,
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Agnimandhya Rogadhikar (Management of Digestive Power Disorder)
· Sarji Kshara
· Useful in the treatment of free radical formation
· Best for rheumatic fever.
· Used in the treatment of uncontrolled digestive power.
· Useful in the treatment of low digestive power.
· Useful for the people having symptoms of Ama formation or having ama jannya vayadhi.
· Useful in asthma.
· 125-250 mg twice daily with warm water just after food. (Doses may differ with your physicians advice)
· Works great when administered with lime juice.
· No known major adverse effects
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
· Not recommended for paediatric patients.
· No known significant drug interaction.
· All the leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it.
· It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.