Amrita Guggulu; Ingredients, Indications, Dosage,
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali (Originally Bhavaprakash)
· Vataraktadhikar (Management of Gout)
· Sloka No 89-94
· Suddha Guggulu
· Punarnava mool
· Danti mool
· Chitrak Mool
· Pippar Mool
· Soth Mool’
· Amla Choorna
· Haritaki Choorna
· Bhivitak Choorna
· Gudduchi Choorna
· Dalchini Choorna
· Bayabidnaga Choorna
· Nishoth Choorna
· Useful in the treatment of Gout
· Useful in the treatment of High Uric Acid
· Useful in Hyper Acidity
· Useful in Kustha or Skin Disorders.
· 1 gm to 5 gm in single or divided dosages daily with Guduchi decoction.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· Avoid in any case of reaction noted after use.
· `All the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing companies are making it.
· It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.