Sadbindu Tail; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
- Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
- Sirorogadhikar (Management Of The Diseases Of Head )
· Sesame Oil
· Aja paya
· Eranda Oil (Custer Oil)
- Useful in the treatment of headache.
- Useful in sinusitis.
- Useful in migraine.
- Useful in dental ache.
- Useful in eye disorder.
- Useful in sudden loss of hairs.
- Useful in alopecia.
- Used externally in sinusitis. 6 drops of oil in each nostril twice daily.
- Used for gurgling in toothache
- Used for massage in forehead in headache
- Used for Siroabhyanga.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of any kind of unwanted symptom after use.
Almost all the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing company making it. It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle. A sterilized dropper is included with in it.