Sankha Vati; Ingredients, Indications, Dosage
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Agnimandhyadhikar (Management of digestive disturbance)
· Sloka no. 182
· Lemon Juice
· Sankha Bhasma
· Useful in the treatment of Pain abdomen
· Useful in the treatment of peptic ulcer syndrome
· Useful in the management of loss of appetite.
· Useful in the treatment of dysentery
· Useful in acidity
· Useful in the management of Gastritis
· 250 mg to 500 mg in divided doses daily with Butter/Butter Milk/ Warm Water (Doses may differ with your physicians advice)
· No known major adverse effects
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
· No known significant drug interaction.
· All the leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it.
· It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle