Sira Suladhi Vajra ; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
- Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
- Sirarogadhikar (Management of the diseases of head)
- Parad (Purified No harmful Extract Of Mercury)
- Gandhak (Sulpher)
- Loha Bhasma (Ashes Of Iron)
- Tamra Bhasma
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris).
- Dashmula (Roots of ten herbs)
· Bilva (Aegle marmelos),
· Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia),
· Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum),
· Patala (Stereospermym suaveolens),
· Kashmari (Gmelina arborea),
· Brihati (Solanum indicum),
· Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum),
· Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum),
· Prushniparni (Uraria picta),
· Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris).
- Useful in the treatment of Headache
- Useful in sinusitis
- Useful in Suryavarta (Migraine)
- Useful in the treatment of Anantavata
- Useful in the treatment of Ardhobedhak
- Useful in treatment of Sankhaka
- 125-250 mg twice daily (in divided doses) with milk/Godanti Haratal Bhasma/Sugar after food. (Doses may differ with your physicians advice)
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
All the leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it. It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.