- Nutritional Therapy, Food Supplements.
- Himalayan Drug Company.
- Sarkara (sucrose) (Saccharum officinarum)
- Kshira (Skimmed cows milk powder)
- Kalaya or Pea (Pisum sativum)
- Kharjura or Dates (Phoenix dactylifera)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Maricha or Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Vitamins and Minerals. (Vitamin A,Vitamin C,Vitamin D,Vitamin E,Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2,Vitamin B6,Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Biotin, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Molybdenum)
- An excellent tonic for General Weakness.
- It is used for the treatment of Malnutrition.
- It acts good in chronic illness for quick recovery.
- It can be used as energy enhancer.
- It is a very good source of all essential amino acids so very much effective in post-operative recovery. It is a general health drink for all as a food supplements.
- It is helpful in gaining weight in a herbal way.
- It is a combination of all essential vitamins and minerals so can be given as a supportive supplements in general cases.
- It also improves immunity and body gets an extra defense.
- It is indicated in elderly patients for reducing geriatric effects.
- According to ayurveda it acts as a Rasayana “A therapy that enhances the life with potency, vitality, quality and longevity”.
- It having some wonderful herbs that helps in the boosting of memory.
- 4 tsf twice daily with milk. (Instead of sugar if you add honey or Stevia extract to sweeten more then it will help in maintaining calories.)
- Diabetic patients should avoid it as it contains high calories.
- Avoid if the pack is leaked or crosses expiry.
- Stop consuming if any allergic reaction noted.
- It comes with 200 gram and 400 grams of plastic containers.
- It having two different flavors.
- Three different categories are there for adults and children.