Herpes Simplex; Ayurvedic & Home Remedies

Herpes Simplex is one of the most common viral infections worldwide. It is not limited with sex, society, or particular age group. However, after getting one infection body develops certain immunity that reduces the chances of recurrent infection.
Causes.
The main causative factor is a virus named Herpesviridae. It having two verities and they affects in the body differently. They are classified in two accordingly to the affected areas. They are as follows,
Ø HSV-I or Herpesviridae –I (Oral Herpes Causes infection mainly in face)
Ø HSV-II or Herpesviridae –II (Genital Herpes Causes mainly in genital areas)
          However, there are several factors, which are responsible for the manifestation of such diseases. They are secondary cause or triggering causes.
Ø Poor Immunity
Ø Poor Sanitation
Ø Poor Ventilation
Ø Dam Weather
Ø Dirty and Clumsy residence
Ø Exposer to Pollution
Ø Starvation
Ø Poor food intake
Ø Junk food lovers
Ø Poor eating habit
Ø Impurities in the blood
Ø Those who skips meals suffers more.
Ø Those who skips seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Symptoms
Ø Blisters filled with fluid (one or more in numbers)
Ø Fever or Feverish
Ø Skin Rashes
Ø Cold Sores
Ø Mouth Sores
Ø Flu like symptoms
Ø Usually HSV-I attacks in the face and HSV-II in the genital areas.
Ø Sever Pain
Ø Burning Sensation in the affected areas
Ø Infection in the eyes mainly Keratitis (Inflammation of the sclera) develops after oral herpes.
Ø Difficulty in urination (Common in genital herpes).
Diagnosis
Ø questioning to the patient and Naked eye examination of the affected area is enough to diagnose a case of herpes.
Ø Some test may require if there is secondary infection or non-healing ulcer. Generally, in Diabetic patients such complications may arise.
Complications
Ø In general very few cases turn to very complicated. Such happens due to lack of care, sanitation, hygiene, and avoiding medication in time.
Ø People suffering from diabetes may develop no healing ulcers.
Ø People who continue outdoor activity with such rashes may suffer secondary infection with systemic involvement.
Life Style Changes
             It is a very painful condition so some special precaution should be taken. The following things should be maintained.
Ø Maintain hygiene
Ø Make you a side from infants or child, which may affect them.
Ø Try to live in room with well ventilation.
Ø Wash your cloths with some antiseptics.
Ø  Eat healthy seasonal fruits.
Ø  Eat seasonal vegetables.
Ø  Eat protein rich food.
Ø  Avoid sexual intercourse.
Ø  Avoid spicy and junk food.
Ø  Avoid stress and try to sleep.
Home Remedies
Ø Honey having Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Viral Property. It is useful orally and locally.
Ø  Guduchi having anti-Viral property and very much useful in the patients having complain of burning sensations.
Ø  Tulsi is very much effective in such cases and having anti-bacterial and anti-viral property.
Ø  Herbal Green tea is very much effective in prevention of such diseases.
Ø  Rakta Chandan is very much effective as a cooling agent and can be applied locally.
Ø  Olive Oil is very much effective both locally and orally.
Ø  Aloe Vera is very much effective as it having some wonderful healing property.
Ø Tea tree oil is very much effective when used locally as it having some anti-viral property.
Herbal Preparations
Ø  Lippu Oil
Ø  Lippu Oint.
Ø  Thrice Gel

You May Like To Read

Next Post »

13 U r Views.

Click here for U r Views.
Evie Dawson
admin
January 23, 2016 at 11:36 AM ×

Herpes simplex is a viral disease caused by the herpes simplex virus. Infections are categorized based on the part of the body infected. Oral herpes involves the face or mouth. The suggestions for preventing genital herpes are the same as those for preventing other sexually transmitted infections: Abstain from sexual activity or limit sexual contact to only one person who is infection-free.

SUSAN LUTHER
admin
September 25, 2016 at 8:02 PM ×

Hi Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Ekpiku cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Ekpiku the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

Success Puga
admin
November 10, 2016 at 3:30 PM ×

Dr Ero herbal cure is 100% Guarantee percent sure to cure your HEPATITIS B,He is only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Disease.i was having HEPATITIS B for more than 5 year when i met Dr Ero online how on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my situation to him and behold i was cure with his herbal medicine and now we are living happily, so to anyone issue on herpes challenges i advised that you contact dreroherbaltreatment@gmail.com he can also cure any disease such as HIV/AIDS HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES HE is the great herbalist man called Dr.Ero i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobil number +2349077338035

Sarah Anik
admin
December 10, 2016 at 5:46 AM ×

Hi,
My name is Sarah Anik, some months ago I had s*x with the third guy in my life whom i was about to marry and now I have herpes. I couldn’t believe it because he wasn’t a random guy, he’s the closet guy I’ve had as a boyfriend, but it has been a never ending nightmare since. I’ve always believed in GOD and have asked him for forgiveness which is ironic.
I felt like killing myself with the taught of having a husband and family will be quite difficult and i felt like I’m not really in the room when people are talking. I didn’t know what to do and pretty much cry and pray every day to God for help and looking at my family with so much love and feeling that i have disappointed them even though they don’t know. Until God lead me to DR. SOLUTION online who promised to help me cure my disease through herbals. At first i didn't believe him, but to my greatest surprise i was cured completely by herbals, which medical doctor also verified that i was cured. Special thanks to DR. SOLUTION.
Don't be discourage because he that did it for me will also do it for you and you can contact him through his email address solutionhealinghome@gmail.com or text him on what'sapp, phone number +2348077683109 or visit his website www.healinghome.webs.com for more information.

Bela Natasha
admin
January 12, 2017 at 10:46 AM ×

Hello Wonderful Viewers Join me give thanks to Dr Sunshine for his Divine help on my life. 3 years ago i was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, and ever since i have been looking for a remedy on how to eradicate my disease. so i went in search for a cure and behold i came in contact with my famous Dr Sunshine who has cured people of their Genital Herpes, i was so glad that finally i can be cured from this disturbing disease and so i contacted his email adrress: dr.sunshineherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp +2349051208634 and when i did email him he wrote to me and give me a brief instruction on how to get my medicine prepared and so he did he prepare my medicine and sent to me to receive and told me that in 2 weeks i will see his great work.i beckoned on his words and so he did.i received my medicine and i used it in 2 weeks and i was totally cured. contact him today and be cured. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness disease, HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HIV&AIDS, PENIS ENLARGEMENT,ASTHMA.

February 26, 2017 at 4:12 AM ×

HELLO everybody am from New Zealand I wanna thank the great DR ABOR for curing me from herpes virus and hiv with the help of his herbal medicine am very happy, I never thought I would ever be cured because of the condition the doctor give to me, until a friend of mine direct me to this man called DR ABOR who healed me totally from herpes virus and hiv, he is a good man and he also cast spell, you can reach him with IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM
and he also cure HEPATITIS A B C
and ANY TYPE OF CANCER, LUPUS, HPV, LOOKING FOR BABY, ERECTION EJACULATION
and HIV AIDS
he also cast spell to get your EX BACK
you can reach him on via IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP +393512728432

caroldean
admin
February 26, 2017 at 2:52 PM ×

i was having this deadly disease for months i tried everything
within my power to get rid of this illness all to no avail not
until i came across a post from a forum about this great Doctor
that heals people with herbal med( herbs),i cant say much but
my heart is filled with gratitude and appreciation,
please if you are suffering from herpes or any other STD
kindly contact DR Aloha and be rest assured that you will
get the solution you seek.herbs cure herpes contact
Dr Aloha through his email Alohaherbalhome@gmail.com

kate Johnson
admin
April 1, 2017 at 10:45 AM ×

Hello everyone, my name is Kate Johnson.i was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and callswith the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com.he is very fast and reliable,I use him whenever I want to be sure about someone.if you require his services tell him I referred you.

Dave Gray
admin
June 16, 2017 at 9:25 PM ×

Hello, my name is Dave Gray, I’m on my late forties. I just want to use this medium to say a very big thank you to Jonny for the great thing you did for me as my wife wanted to ruin my life and take all our life savings together. It was a hard way and a bad one to experience at this time in my life. I was able to get my own share of the money by using this great hacker my coworker introduced me to him to hack into her cell phone to enable him receive the transfer code after he hacked into our bank account via Online banking system. His name is Jonny Belter. (hackwithjonny@gmail.com) I know a lot of people are going true this in the world today. If you can see my message do not hesitate to contact him immediately and he also handles all hacking jobs you want. Facebook, Whatsapp, snapchat, viber, instagram DM, email hack, telephone conversation, Imo, voice notes, videos, pictures, criminal records, change of school grades, credit card hack and bank account hack. email him and get a quick response. (hackwithjonny@gmail.com)

helen
admin
June 24, 2017 at 4:48 PM ×

My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas,especially in my sex life.I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times.Unfortunately,they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.The solution came from the least expected place. By reading in a specialized forum on the subject,mentioned a method for eliminating herpes. Many people had tried, with excellent and quick results.I had nothing to lose so I decided to use this method to eliminate my herpes. spent six weeks using this method and my herpes completely disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate the herpes from their body forever,contact Alohaherbalhome@gmail.com

July 13, 2017 at 3:08 PM ×

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM) call and text (305) 771-2040 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE .................................... ONLY GOD CAN THANK HIM FOR ME

August 11, 2017 at 5:11 AM ×

Have you guys checked out this guy cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com dude’s a Great successful hacker,involved with cloning phones, hacked into my ex’s gmail and facbook, what let me knowing
she was infidel and also gave my nephew some really outstanding school scores which he upgraded himself, cool way to have financial freedom as well. Get your bank blank atm cards which could debit money from any a.t.m machine. Make $20,000 and more in a couple days. Bank transfers and wire transfers as well as Paypal jobs, hes that good,had to make him my personal hacker. You could mail him as well if you got issues, he’s as discreet and professional too.He’s kinda picky though so make mention of the reference. OLIVER referred you. Your welcome.......

Mary Hanson
admin
August 12, 2017 at 2:51 PM ×

REAL CURE FOR GENITAL HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, VAGINAL AND ITCHING BURNING, WITH PROVE..

THE ONLY TRUE HERBALIST MAN WITH TEST RESULTS(PROVE) OF PEOPLE HE HAVE CURED OF MANY INFECTIONS AND DISEASES, AFTER CONTACTING 3 HERBALIST ONLINE, BUT ONLY HIM COULD CURE ME OF 2 YEARS GENITAL HERPES...HE IS REAL AND GENUINE. HIS PHONE NUMBER IS: +2348078467513 AND THIS IS HIS EMAIL: herbal.home247@yahoo.com

I am Grace Clark by names from USA, I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about herbal doctor called DR. OKUNS who prepare Herbal Medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real, but i decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine from him and received it through DHL within 3 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative within 2 weeks of usage. you can contact him via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of diseases solutions or WhatsApp/call him on: +2348078467513