Gasex Liquid & Tablets: Overview
Himalayan Drug Company
v Tablet Contains
Ø Prativisha (Aconitum palmatum)
Ø Cowrie bhasma
Ø Shankha bhasma
Ø Maricha (Piper nigrum)
Ø Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
v Syrup Contains
Ø Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum)
Ø Pudina (Mentha arvensis)
Ø Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare)
Ø Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
Ø Ajamoda (Apium graveolens)
Ø Dhanyaka (Coriandrum sativum)
Ø Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Ø Improves digestion
Ø Enhance Intestinal Motility
Ø Abdominal distension.
Ø Effective in Piles.
Ø Effective for diagnostic purpose.
Ø Effective in post operative cases.
Benefits Of Gasex As Digestive
Ø It acts without any side effects.
Ø It is non-habit forming.
Ø Safe for prolong use.
Ø Can be used as preradiographic bowel preparation for USG or PP abdomen or other tests.
Ø No chances for physiological dependence.
Ø It is safe in pregnancy.
Ø It can be used after surgeries.
2 Tablets at twice daily after food.
2 tsf twice daily after food
o 2.5 ml to 5 ml tsf twice daily after food
Ø No known contraindications
Ø Avoid Syp. Gasex in Diabetic patients as it contains sugar.
Ø Don’t use if any reaction occurs.
Ø It is available in plastic jar of 60 tabs.
Ø It is also available in Ginger-Lemon and Elaichi flavored Liq. of 200 ml plastic pack.
You may like to read the following medicine from the same manufacture.
- Tab. Abana, An Ultimate Cardio Protective
- Koflet; A multifaceted Lung tonic
- Ophthacare Eye Droup; An excellent eye tonic
- Tab. Menosan: Relives Menopausal Syndrome
- Evecare; A supreme uterine tonic
- Mantate DS; A herbal compilation to relive your stress
- Hiowna Powder; An unmatched herbal food supplement
- Tab. Reosto; An unmatched bone health supplement
- Herbolax; an excellent Laxative.