Herbolax; Ingredients, Indication, Dosages
· Himalayan Drug Company
· Trivruth (Ipomoea turpethum)
· Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
· Kasani (Cichorium intybus)
· Kasamarda (Cassia occidentalis)
· Kakamachi (Solanum nigrum)
· Yasthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
· Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
· Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
· Enhance Intestinal Motility
· Chronic Constipation
· Acute Constipation
· Surgical Constipation
· Effective in Piles
· Effective in Fistula.
· Effective for diagnostic purpose.
Benefits Of Herbolax As Laxative
· It acts without upsetting the fluid-electrolyte balance.
· It is non-habit forming.
· Safe for prolong use.
· No known side effect.
· Can be used as preradiographic bowel preparation for USG or PP abdomen or other tests.
· No chances for physiological dependence.
· 2-3 Tablets/Capsules at bed time with luke warm water before dinner.
· Effects good with Syp. Ojus or Syp. Gasex 2 tsf twice daily.
· Intestinal Obstruction
· Use with care in pregnant women
· Don’t use if any reaction occurs.
· It comes in blister pack of 10 capsules.
· It is also available in plastic jar of 100 tabs.
You may like to read the following medicine from the same manufacture.