· Digestive Enzyme
· Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
· Louha Bhasma (Iron Ashes)
· Vitis Vinifera
· Embilica officinalis
· Withania somnifera
· Eclipta alba
· Terminalia chebula
· Ipomoea digitata
· Cuminum cyminum
· Plumbago zeylanica
· Carum copticum
· Glycyrrhiza glabra
· Cinnamiomum iners
· Cinnamiomum cassia
· Eletaria cardamomum
· Caryophyllus aromaticus
Extremely beneficial digestive.
· APD (Acid Peptic Disorder).
· Peptic Ulcer Syndrome.
· Duodenal Ulcer.
· It can be given in acidic irritation.
· Foul smelling of stool.
· Useful in the cases where people feels Burning sensation after passing stool.
· It is also acts as appetizer.
· It stimulates the digestive enzyme.
· Shows super response in Bloating
· Indicated in Dyspepsia
· Effective in nausea or vomiting associated with digestive disorders.
· Adults: 2 teaspoon full twice/thrice daily after meal.
· Children: 1 tea spoon full twice daily.
· Works great when consumed with Sup. Himcocid (Himalayan Drug Company) in Hyperacidity cases.
· Shows great result when given with combination of Syp. Amlycure DS (Aimil) in chorionic digestive disturbance.
· Pregnancy related GI complications.
· Almost zero side effects.
· Good for long-term use.
· No associated complications.
· Costs very less and having wonderful result.
· Gives nutrition to gut and increases the absorption.
· Due to presence of louha bhasma it also increases little bit of haemoglobin level.
· Safe in pregnancy.
· Having fine taste.
· No complication like modern anti flatulent or antacids.
It is a very safe herbal preparation with beneficial minerals. But in the following cases you should avoid it.
· Diabetic Patients (Tablet form can be consumed).
· If any reaction seen after use.
Avoid Junk food, Spicy dishes, Cold drinks, Soda containing foods & drinks, Smoking, Tobacco, Alcohol intake and beetle nut while using this medicine.
· It is available in liquid form of 200 ml in plastic bottle.
· It is also available in Tablet form.