· Menopausal Syndrome
· Himalaya Drug Company
It is a herbo-mineral preparation containing
· Ashoka (Saraca indica)
· Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
· Kukkutandatvak bhasma (Ashes of Hen Egg Shell)
· Zaharmohara bhasma (Ashes of Calx Serpentine)
· Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
· Bala (Sida cordifolia)
· Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
· Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica)
· Menopausal Syndrome Related Complications.
· Natural Menopause.
· Surgical Menopause.
· Reduces the chances of UTI after menopause due to microbial action of Ashoka tree.
· Reduces including anxiety, depression, mood fluctuations, insomnia, weight gain etc.
· Reduces itchiness in the vulva.
· 1 tab twice daily for 12-18 months.
· Acts good when given Tab. Reosto which reduces the post-menopausal osteoporosis.
Contraindication & Precautions
· It is contraindicated in hormone dependent tumours.
· Use with caution who under goes breast cancer and receiving anti estrogenic agents as chemotherapy.
· Use with caution in Vaginal bleeding cases
· Use with caution in the patients having endometrial hyperplasia
· Use with caution in endometriosis.
· Comes in blister pack of 30 tablets in 30 x 2 boxes.
You may like to read the following medicine from the same manufacture.
- Tab. Abana, An Ultimate Cardio Protective
- Koflet; A multifaceted Lung tonic
- Tab. Menosan: Relives Menopausal Syndrome
- Evecare; A supreme uterine tonic
- Mantate DS; A herbal compilation to relive your stress
- Hiowna Powder; An unmatched herbal food supplement
- Tab. Reosto; An unmatched bone health supplement
- Herbolax; An Excellent Laxative