Tab. Reosto: ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Bone Health Supplement
· Himalaya Drug Company
· Guggulu (Commiphora wightii)
· Godanti bhasma
· Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
· Bala (Sida cordifolia)
· Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
· Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera)
· Kukkutandatvak bhasma (Egg Shell Ashes)
· Stimulates bone reformation by controlling osteoblast and osteoclast activity.
· It is an excellent calcium supplement from natural sources.
· It also enhances the calcium reabsorption.
· Due to the presence of Rasna and Guggulu it acts an Anti-Inflammatory Drug.
· It is full of Antioxidants.
· It increases Bone density and prevents fracture.
· Effective in fracture management.
· Though it is calcium supplement but it doesn’t causes constipation like other traditional modern medicine.
· It is a combo pack of calcium supplement and herbal pain killer.
· Though it works as Anti Inflammatory drug but it is not gastric irritant.
· Due natural origin the calcium used in it absorbs more than traditional calcium.
· 500 mg (2 tablets) twice daily followed by 20 mg (1 tab) twice daily as maintenance dosage.
· Works great when given with Tab. Lakshadhi Guggulu in facture management.
It is a safe herbal preparation. But avoid in few cases such,
· Pregnancy (As it contains Guggulu and Rasna)
· If any gastric irritation occurs.
· If any allergic reaction occurs in the body.
· It comes in blister pack of 30 x2 in boxes.
You may like to read the following medicine from the same manufacture.