- The Himalaya Drug Company.
- Infants and Children.
- Keeps babies healthy and happy.
- Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis)
- Gudduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Pippali (Piper Longum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
- Kasani (Cichorium intybus)
- Biranjasif(Achillea millefolium)
- Himsra (Capparis spinosa)
- Kasamarda (Cassia occidentalis)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Jhavuka (Tamarix gallica)
- Yavanika(Ptychotis ajowan)
- Ysathimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Goukshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Punarnava (Vhoerhavia diffusa)
- Kamala (Nelumbium speciosum)
- Nagarmusta (Cyperus scariosus)
- Sugandhavacha(Kaempferia galanga)
- Parpata (Furmaria officinalis)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Bonnisan is India's most preferred pediatric prescription aid. It is herbal medicine and having no side effects.
- It promotes appetite. The desire for food increase gradually.
- It helps improve food intake habits.
- It helps prime the digestive process.
- It Improves digestion capacity.
- It Stimulates digestive enzymes.
- Improves assimilation of nutrients and ensures weight gain.
- It prevents colicky pain.
- It prevents gaseous distension
- It helps regularize bowel movements.
- As a daily health supplement in inlants and children it is a right choice.
- For the treatment of common digestive complaints in infants and children.
- It prevent common digestive complaints.
- Infants up lo 1 month: half teaspoon three times daily.
- 1 month to 6 months: 1 teaspoantul three times daily.
- 6 months to 3 years: 2 teaspoonfuls three times daily.
- No known contraindications.
- I comes in plastic bottle with inbuilt droper.
- It also comes with plastic bottle 100 ml and 200 ml luqid.