Bonnispaz Drops: Manufacturer, Target, Ingredients, Indications, Dosage, Benefits
- The Himalaya Drug Company.
- Changes colic to frolic in minutes.
- Krishnajiraka (Carum carvi)
- Yavani (Carum copticum)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- It is an antispasmodic formulation. Acts great in infantile colic.
- It has a super carminative actions.
- Helps renormalize intestinal transit time and helps in digestion.
- It relives from chronic and acute constipation.
- It doesn't have any anticholinergic side effects, unlike dicyclomine, most common allopathic drug.
- 4 drops initially followed by 2 drops 2-3 daily for a period of 3-5 days.