Tablet Reosto: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentation
- The Himalaya Drug Company.
- Bone insurance..... Life long.
- Herbal Bone Supplement
- Elderly People,
- People suffering from Osteoporosis.
1. Guggulu (Commiphora wightii)
2. Godanti bhasma
3. Bala (Sida cordifolia)
4. Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
5. Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
6. Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera)
7. Kukkutandatvak bhasma
- Use full for the patients having long term immobilization.
- It reverse the progression of osteoporosis and prevents osteoporotic fractures.
- Remodels bone bones by blanching osteoblast and osteoclast activities.
- Remineralizes osteoporotic bone through Calcium supplementation and increases BMD.
- Restores bone health and bone strength and prevents fractures.
- Relieves osteoporotic pain, joint swelling.
- Relives backache, joint pain and stiffness.
- Resolves senile and postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- Reassures patient compliance with our and ADRs.
- 2 tablet twice daily after food for one month. Then one tablet twice daily after food.
Avoid in pregnancy due to the presence of few composition like Guggulu which are not that much safe in pregnancy.
Comes in blister pack of 30x2 in a box.