- Gastric Care
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amlaki (Embelia officinalis)
- It is a pro kinetic cleanser.
- Ensures smooth peristalsis by stimulating intestinal walls and tones the GI tract, which helps in elimination process.
- It having a wonderful colon cleansing effect.
- It strengths the digestive system.
- It having strong antioxidant like polyphenol that reduces oxidative stress and improves immune system.
- It relives constipation.
- It having smooth laxative effect that promotes smooth bowl evacuation.
- Interestingly it is non habit forming.
- It is good for gastrointestinal motility disorders.
- It is good for dyspepsia.
- It is good for gastroparesis.
- It is helpful in piles.
- It is good for postoperative cases.
- It act as a health supplement during convalescence period.
- Capsules: 2 cap at bed time.
- Syrup: Children 7.5 ml twice daily after food. Adults 15 ml twice daily after food.
- No known contraindications.