Rajat Bhasma: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindication, Presentation
- Rasa Tarangini
- Tara Patra Kana
- Nimbuka swaras
- It is useful in Tuberculosis.
- It is good in the person having weight loss.
- It is indicated for the persons having diabetes.
- It is good for the persons having pitta Roga.
- It is indicated for those having problem in spleen.
- It is good for the people having loss of memory.
- It acts as a good uterine tonic.
- It is indicated for the people having epilepsy.
- 125 mg daily after food with Chitrak mool kasaya or parpataka kasaya or usira kasaya or honey.
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation
- It comes in 1 gram of glass or Plastic jar.