- Ayurveda Sara Samgraha (Sharbat Prakaran)
- Shankhpuspi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Brahmi (Hydrocotyle asiatica)
- Nimbu (Citrus Limon, Satva)
- It is indicated for the treatment of lack of concentration.
- It is good for sleeplessness.
- It is indicated for mental fatigue patients.
- It improves the memory.
- It helps in graining confidence.
- It is good as general tonic.
- It reduces the gastrointestinal irritation and thus useful in gastritis.
- 5 - 10 ml twice daily for as directed by the physician.
- No known contraindications.
- It comes in plastic or glass bottle.