Yasada Bhasma: Ingredients, Indications, Dosage, Contraindication, Presentation
The important thing about this medicine is that it contains nothing but Zinc, which is extremely beneficial for the treatment of diarrhea. From infant to adult zinc plays a great role in treating the cases as well as in preventing the cases from recurrent occurrence.
- Rasa Tarangini
- Jarita Yasada
- Kumari Juice
- It is indicated for Dysentery
- It is indicated for watery diarrhea.
- It gives good support in Tuberculosis.
- It is helpful in Diabetes Mellitus.
- It is good the treatment of Leucorrhea.
- It reduces the chance of recurrent diarrhea.
- 62.5 mg - 125 mg twice daily with Honey, Gudduchi juice or Trikatu kasaya.
- No known contraindications.
- It comes in 5 gram powder in a plastic or glass bottle.