Tablet Brahmi (Himalaya): Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentations.
- The Himalayan Drug Company
- Brain Tonic
- Pure extract of brahmi or Bacopa (Bacopa monneri)
- For enhancing the memory.
- For enhancing the learning capability.
- For enhancing mental ability and confidence for working professionals.
- For the treatment of senile dementia.
- It is prescribed for forgetfulness and loss of memory.
- It helps in gaining self-confidence.
Mechanism of action:
- It improves Superoxide dismutase (SOD), Catalase (CAT) and Glutathione peroxidase (GPX) activities in the brain and improves cognitive performance of the brain.
- It stimulates the visual information processing, learning rate and memory consolidation.
- It also improves the process of retention of new information.
- It promotes clarity of thoughts, calmness, memory and concentrations.
- 2 tablets twice daily after food.
- 2 tablets twice with Sankhapuspi Syp.
- No known contraindications.
- It comes in a plastic jar of 60 tablets.