Tablet Shigru (Himalaya): Ingredients, Indications, Mechanism of action, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentations.
- The Himalayan Drug Company
- Joint Pain Reliever
- Each tablet contains the pure extract of Shigru or Drumstick (Moringa pterygosperma)
- Indicated for the treatment of gout.
- It is indicated for the rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is indicated for inflammation of joints.
- It helps in the OA with inflamed joints.
- It is a very good source of vitamins and minerals.
- It is a potent anti-oxidant.
Mechanism of action:
- It improves the blood circulations of the joints and maintains the active joint health.
- It having anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic activity which improves the swelling and stiffness.
- It having analgesic properties which improves the pain related complains.
- Beside this it having broad-spectrum antimicrobial property which protects the joints.
- 2 tablets twice daily after food.
- 2 tablet twice daily with Tab. Reosto (1 tablet twice daily) in Osteoarthritis cases.
- 2 tab twice daily with other classical drugs as per requirement or perception of your doctor.
- No contraindication as per the manufacture noted yet.
- It comes in a plastic jar of 60 nos of tablets.