Burnol Cream: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects, Precausions
- Mega International (P) Ltd. Marketed By: Dr. Morepen Limited.
- The original burnt cream.
- Aminacrine Hydrochloride Cetrimide Emulsion Base... QS.
Indications:Most common brand in India for the primary treatment of minor burns.
It can be used in the following cases:
- Superficial Bruns.
- In prevention of secondary infections in burn cases.
- For the treatment of minor cuts and wounds.
- Can be used for the treatment of minor skin infections.
Application:First, apply cold water to the affected area then apply burn directly under hygienic condition or smear on dressing for application to the affected part.
- It is a safe preparation and no mentionable side effects.
- Go for hospitalization if ingested.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from eyes. Never freeze it. Keep bellow 25'C.