- Raptakos, Brett & Co. Ltd.
- Appetizer for Children.
- Medicated Food Supplement
- Calcium Lactobionate
- Iodised peptone
- Magnesium chloride
- Manganese Sulphate
- Sodium metavanadate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- It is indicated for the loss of appetite.
- It is good for the treatment of weight loss.
- It is indicated for those having growth failure.
- It helps in gaining weight and healthy body.
- It is used as supportive therapy in weak conditions.
- It is a good health tonic.
- 5 ml twice daily before food.
* Consult with your doctor before starting this.
- I is a fine collection of necessary vitamin and minerals. As because it is a supportive therapy in your diet so it doesn't have any harmful effects. Though overdoses to be avoided.
- Some allergic reaction may be seen in very rare cases.
- Not suitable for those having diabetes.
- Avoid in case of known allergic reaction.
- Avoid based on previous experience (if any unwanted thing happened after consumption).
- It comes in plastic bottle of medicated liquid.