Soumi's Can Silk Shampoo: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects
- Soumi's Herbal Products Pvt.
- Medicated Shampoo
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Satapatrika (Rosa centifolia)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Aelovera (Aloe indica)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Amalaki (Embelia officinalis)
- Kantakari (Abrus precatorious)
- Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba)
- Jaba (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis)
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Sodium Laryl Sulphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Laryl Ether Sulphate
- Coco Amido Propyl Betane
- Sodium EDTA
- Coco die-Ethylamide
- A suitable cleanser for scalp and hairs.
- It moisturizes the scalp and helps in preventing dandruff.
- It makes the hairs soft, silky and smooth.
- It is not a herbal shampoo in true sense and contains some stain removal chemical components.
- Some of them may cause minor skin irritation.
- So go through the ingredients in details and study about their side effects.
- Shake well the bottle before use.
- Then make your hairs and scalp wet.
- Apply shampoo with your palm and gentle massage.
- Keep it for 2/3 minutes and then wash with water.
- Regular use is recommended from the manufacturer for better results.