Soumi's Can Young: Compositions, Indications, Application, Side Effects
- Somi's Herbal Products Pvt Ltd.
- Moisturizing Cream (Normal Skin)
- Ghrita Kumari (Aloe indica)
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Kheera (Cucumis sativus)
- Badam Oil (Arachis hypogia)
- Tila Oil (Sesamum indicum)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- White Petroleum Jelly
- Hard Paraffin
- Microcrystalline wax
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Potassium hydroxide
- Methyl Paraben
- Propyl Paraben
- Light liquid paraffin
- Rose Perfume. But smells not so Good.
- The Ingredients having tissue repair properties.
- It keeps the skin hydrate.
- Ideal for winter use.
- Can be used in creak soles (Planter Xerosis), creak hands.
- Apply over the face and body with your palm.
- From the list of compositions it becomes clear that most of the ingredients are chemical.
- Basically it is a chemically treated herbal product.
- Few of the chemical are harmful for long use.
- Few of the chemical are skin irritant for few individuals.
*** So go for details study with the ingredients before starting this product.