- Apex Labs.
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplement.
- Dietary Supplement.
- Folic acid
- Vitamin b12(7.5 mcg)
- Vitamin d3(400 iu)
- Vitamin b1(10 mg)
- Niacinamide(50 mg)
- Vitamin b2(10 mg)
- Vitamin b6(2 mg)
- Iodine(150 mcg)
- Magnesium(18 mg)
- Vitamin a(5000 iu)
- Vitamin c(75 mg)
- Vitamin e(15 mg)
- Selenium(50 mcg)
- Manganese(0.9 mg)
- Zinc(22 mg)
- Copper(0.5 mg)
- Chromium(chromic)(25 mcg)
- Molybdenum(25 mcg)
- Carbohydrate(0.2 gm)
- Biotin(150 mcg)
- Vitamin b5(10 mg)
- It is an excellent general tonic.
- It is good for therapeutic use in diabetic patients.
- It is indicated for the treatment of oral ulcers.
- It is indicated in Vitamin B Complex Deficiency.
- It is useful in post operative cases.
- It is good for the treatment of hematological disorders.
- It is good as a supportive in the treatment of tuberculosis, Aids, etc.
- It is indicated as a food supplement.
- Tablet: 1 tablet daily after food.
- Syrup: 10 ml daily after food.
- Drops: 10/20 drops daily after food (depending upon the age)
** Consult with your doctor for proper Dosages and Dosage adjustment.
- Avoid if acute eczema.
- Avoid in acute dermatitis.
- Avoid in excessive acute allergic reactions.
- Avoid Syrup base if you are diabetic.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
- Though it is safe in pregnancy and lactation but consult with your doctor based on your health conditio.