- Phyllanthus niruri.
- Bengali: Bhui Amla
- Gujrati: Bho Ambla
- Sanskrit: Tamli, Tamlaki.
- Tamil : Fizakai-nelli
- Hindi: Potal Ambra
- Kanadi: Arunerlli
- Marathi: Bhuambli
- Telugu: lelbucibikchetto.
- It is a small plant with an average height of 8 inches.
- Leafs looks like the Leafs of Amlaki.
- Flower blossoms in the end of rainy season.
- It is seen all over the India mainly North India.
- Fruits are rounded and small in size.
- Fruits come with the winter.
- Juice of the roots with honey is very effective in the hiccup.
- It is called as netra-beth-hara means it relives the eye ache. It is used for the treatment red eye, conjunctivitis, swelling of eye lids.
- Juice of the leafs is very much effective in dysentery and abdominal discomfort.
- It is good for the treatment minor cuts and skin infections.
- It is good for the treatment paronychia.
- It is good for the treatment of Jaundice or all kinds of Hepatitis.
- It is used for the treatment infected and untreated wounds or secondary infections.
- It is used for the management of pain related to fractures.
- It is good as a general tonic.
- It is good for the treatment fatty liver.
- It is used for the treatment of fever.
- Cap. Bhumyamlaki
- All most liver tonics contains Bhumyamlaki.
- No known contraindications.
- Safe for use by pregnant women and children.
- Lactating mothers can also use it.
- No known side effects.