Parthadyarista: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentations
- Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
- Partha Tvak (Terminalia arjuna)
- Mrdvika (Grapes)
- Madhuka Puspa (Madhuca longifolia)
- Dhataki (Woodfordia Fruticosa)
- Guda (Jaggery)
- It is indicated for the treatment of heart diseases.
- It is indicated for the treatment of diseases associated with lungs.
- 12-24 ml twice daily after food with water.
- No known contraindications.
- It comes in plastic or glass bottle of 450 ml of medicated liquid.