Syrup Heparid: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentation
- Genoa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Silybum marianum
- Eclipta alba
- Picrorhiza kurroa
- Phyllanthus niruri
- Terminalia chebula
- Terminalia arjuna
- Tinospora cordifolia
- Terminalia bellirica
- Emblica officinalis
- Piper longum
- It is indicated for the treatment of Hepatitis.
- It is good for the treatment of alcoholic liver diseases.
- It is good the people undergoing treatment of tuberculosis.
- It is a wonderful hepato protective formulation.
- It is good for those having anorexia.
- 10 ml thrice daily before food or as directed by your physician.
- It not a diabetic friendly product. It contains sugar.
- To be taken under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Store and protect from sunlight.
- It comes in plastic bottle of 200 ml liquid.