Tablet. Ulsacid: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Side Effects, Presentation.
- Kashmir Herbal Remedies
- Amlaki (Embilica officinslis)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Swarna Gairik Powder (Red Ochre)
- Karpoor Kachri (Hedychlum spictum)
- Prabal Pistti
- Zehar Mohra Pistti
- Kajili Sambhag
- Tamra Bhasma
- Mukta Bhasma
- Processed with
- Giloy Satva (Tinophora cordifollia)
- Dhatoor Patra (Dhatura Metal)
- Triphala Juice.
- It is highly recommended for the treatment of Gastritis (Amlapitta).
- It neutralizes hyperacidity.
- It is helpful for the treatment of Peptic Ulcer (Antra Soth Vrana).
- 2 tab twice daily with water.
- Due to lack of studies provided by the manufacturer
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Avoid during chronic kidney diseases.
- It comes in a plastic bottle of 100 tablets.