Trikatu: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Side Effects
- The Himalayan Drug Company.
- Indian Long Pepper (Piper longum)
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Improves digestion.
- Improves bioavailability of nutrients.
- It promotes the absorption of food and drugs from gut.
- It enhances the metabolism.
- It reduces the mucus shedding.
- It is indicated for indigestion, bleaching & bloating.
- It is also good for the treatment of anorexia.
2 capsules twice daily.Children:
5 ml/10 ml twice daily.
2.5 ml twice daily.
- No known Contraindications.
- No know side effects.