Zeal Syrup: Ingredients, Indication, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentation
- Nilgiri Oil
- Sat piper mint
- It is indicted for the treatment of cough and common cold.
- It is indicated for the treatment of productive cough.
- It is useful for the treatment of non-productive cough.
- It is useful for the treatment of Asthma.
- It can be used for the treatment of smoker’s cough.
- Adults: 10 ml twice/thrice daily or as per direction of your doctor
- Child: 5 ml twice/thrice daily or as per direction of your doctor
- Infant: 5-20 drops twice daily or as per direction of your doctor
- Not indicated for the patients having Diabetes.
- It comes in 100 ml bottle.