Laxirid Syrup: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentation
- The Dabur India Limited
- Trivrt (Kala Nisoth)
- It is indicated for the treatment of Constipation.
- It is indicated for the treatment of Incomplete Bowel Movements
- It is good for the treatment of Flatulence.
- It relives anorectal blockages.
- It is non habit forming and reduces the laxative dependency.
- Intestinal Obstruction.
- No known side effects reported.
- 5/10 ml once a day.
- Half to 1 tsf once a day.
- No known adverse effects reported.
It comes in plastic bottle of 200 ml medicated liquid.