Pranadhara Drops: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentation
- The Maha Rishi Ayurveda Products Pvt Ltd.
- Immunity booster.
- Pudina satwa.
- Yavani satva.
- Shatapuspa Oil.
- Lavanga Oil.
- Nilgiri Oil.
- Dalchini Oil.
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections.
- It is good for the treatment Cold & Nasal congestion.
- It is good for the treatment of of sinusitis.
- It is indicated for the treatment of Bronchial Asthma.
- It is good for hiccup.
- It gives relief from nasues and vomiting.
- It prevents diarrhea.
- It is indicated for the treatment of spasmodic pain, flatulence and cholera.
- It is good for the treatment headache and toothache.
Headache & Toothache:
- Apply on the affected part.
Upper Respiratory Tract Infections:
- 2-3 drops in stemming hot water.
- 2-3 drops on a lump of sugar.
- 2-3 drops in a little cold water 3-4 times a days.
- No known contraindications.
- No known side effects.
- It comes in 5ml bottle.