- Vaidyaka Shabda Sindhu
- Bhava Prakasha
- The Himalayan drug company
- Immuno booster (Rasayan Therapy)
- Broad Spectrum Immunotherapeutic Support
It is a unique combination of herbs, globally known as IM-133N. The wonderful combination of herbs are now globally accepted and their benefits are admired all over the world. It contains;
- It is nothing but a whole body rejuvenation therapy.
- It is helpful for the prophylaxis and faster recovery from the deadly viral infections like Influenza, Herpes Zoster, Herpes Simplex, Chikungunya, Dengue, Viral Gastroenteritis, Immuno-Modulations in HIV etc.
- It is indicated for the faster recovery and boosting of health from opportunistic infections like: Recurrent UTI, Oral Candidiasis, Diabetic foot Ulcer, Recurrent Fungal Infections.
- It helps in prevention from opportunistic infection in case of cancer patients like a port infection.
- It is indicated on a Chronic debilitating condition in TB & HIV.
- It is indicated for the treatment rheumatoid Arthritis patients on DMARDs.
- It has shown promising results for Neutropenia due to chemotherapy in cancer patients.
- It is useful in Recurrent UTI.
- It is useful for the treatment and or faster recovery from seasonal flu.
- It can be useful in general disability cases. Benefits:
- It could be useful for eradicating opportunistic disease-triggering pathogens via immunoutic mechanisms.
- It is a great step towards the boosting of immunity of an immune-compromised Patient like Tuberculosis, AIDS.
- It gives excellent hopes on researcher's results on overcome rapidly from various diseases like HIV, TB, Dengue, Chikungunya, Herpes etc.
- It improves the cell-mediated immune response and hormonal immune response and thus boosts up host's body response against cancer cells.Thus it reduces the chances of re-occurrence.
- It balances the IgM and IgG concentration in the body and helps in prevention and control of autoimmune diseases.
- It is completely herbal and having zero side effects with plenty of nature's goodness.
- 2 tablets twice daily after food for six months. As directed by your physician.
- No contraindication reported.
- No known side effects.
- Three blister pack of 20 tablets comes in a pack mono-carton.