- Charak Pharma Pvt Ltd.
- Hepato Protective
- Phyllanthus niruri
- Amoora rohituka
- Boerhaavia diffusa
- Cichorium intybus
- Adhatoda vasica
- Eclipta alba
- Zingiber officinale
- Berberis aristata
- Furmaria officinale
- Embelia ribes
- Tephrosia purpurea
- Tinospora cordifolia
- Aloe barbadensis
- Coriadrum sativum
- Andrographis paniculata
- Picrorrhiza kurrooa
- It is indicated for the treatment of Hepatitis.
- It is good for the treatment of alcoholic liver diseases.
- It is indicated for the treatment of Anorexia.
- It stimulates the liver function and helps in digestion.
- It is good for the people under going treatment with hepato toxic drugs.
- It rejuvenates the Hepatic cells and regulates normal GI function.
- It is good for the treatment of chronic cases of constipation.
- It is also prescribed by many doctors with other drugs for various skin problems.
- Child 5 ml twice daily before food.
- Adult 10 ml twice daily before food.
- No known contraindications.
- Not suitable for diabetic patients.
- No known side effects.