Rasa Sindur :Ingredients, Indications, Dosage, Contraindication, Side Effects
- Rasa Tarangini
- Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury.
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified and processed Green Vitriol.
- Vatankura – Nyagrodha – Ficus benghalensis – juice extract – quantity
- Kaphaja vayadhi (Diseases associated with kapha dosa)
- It is indicated for the treatment of general weakness.
- It is indicated for weakness of heart.
- 125 mg daily with honey
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation period.
- Avoid before or after major surgeries.
- Avoid in renal function impairment.
- Avoid in children Bellow 5 years.
- No known side effects with in prescribed dosages and treatment duration.