- Paras Pharma
- Antifungal Cream
- Neomycin Sulphate
- Miconazole Nitrate
- Chlorocresol (As Preservative)
- Fungal and bacterial infection (Mixed infection)
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Vaginal yeast infections
- Napkin rash
- Paronychia (Nail bed infection)
- Wash the affected area with luke warm water or with medicated soap or solution then apply locally on the affected area.
- Nausea & Vomiting (if comes contact with tongue)
- Itching and swelling on the concern area (Very less & in case of hypersensitivity cases)
- Burning sensation.
- Avoid eye and mouth contact.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep avoiding if condition becomes worsen.