Syrup. Medivine: Ingredients, Indications, Dosage, Contraindication, Presentation
- Arunava Drugs
- General Tonic
- Hemidusmus indicus
- Withania somnifera
- Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Phoenix dactyelifera
- Terminalia arjuna
- Herptis monniera
- Liver extract.
- It is good as a general tonic.
- It is a potent appetizer.
- It helps in recovery from various illness.
- It is indicated for those having lethargy.
- It is good for uplifting of memory.
- It promote the intelligence.
- 6 months to 3 years: Half teaspoon to one teaspoon twice /thrice daily.
- 3 years to 10 years: 1-2 teaspoon twice/thrice daily.
- Not suitable for those having juvenile diabetes.
- Not suitable for those having renal stone.
- No known side effects.
- It comes in plastic bottle of 200 ml medicated liquid.