- Kashmir Herbal Remedies
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Amlaki (Embelia officinalis)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica)
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Nisoth (Ipomoea turpethum)
- It is good for the treatment of hyper acidity.
- It is indicated for the treatment of heart burn.
- It is good for excessive flatulence.
- It is a good GI tonic.
- 5-10 ml thrice daily with water.
- No known contraindications and it is safe herbal prescription.
- No known side effects.
- It comes in plastic bottle of 200 ml medicated liquid.