Dabur Chyawanprash: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Benefits, Contraindications,
Chyawanprash is a 2500 years old herbal preparation. The formulation was advised by Aswani Brothers, the physicians of heaven. The formulation is very popular all over the Indian sub continent and widely consumed by people of all ages. There are many companies which are manufacturing the same thing with slight modifications. Here we will discuss about the giant of this segment. Dabur holds almost 60% of the total chyawanprash market.
- The Dabur India Ltd.
Indication and Benefits:
- There is always a chance of viral, fungal and bacterial infections during the changes of seasons. Chyawanprash is an ideal immunity booster during this time.
- It is an excellent lung tonic and helps in overcome from asthma, chronic bronchitis.
- It is an excellent supportive formulation for those undergoing treatment of tuberculosis.
- It improves the sexual drive and stamina.
- It keeps your heart stronger and healthier on regular use.
- During summer it works to prevent the chances of heat stroke.
- It improves the digestion power and capacity of absorption of the nutrients.
- It is helpful for gaining adequate body mass by improving the quality of digestion.
- It is helpful in indigestion and prevents acidity on regular use.
- Feeling of nausea, flatulence and heaviness of abdomen can be treated with regular use of this formulation.
- It relives from constipation and helpful for those having piles.
- It improves the memory and helps in sound sleep.
- It prevents the aging process and keeps us younger for longer time then others.
- It reduces the chances of getting various infections by improving the overall immunity power.
- It is called as a nectar for the old guys. It is helpful in various geriatric diseases like arthritis, memory loss, joint disorders, loss of skin luster. Most importantly it delays aging.
- 1 to 2 year: 1/4th teaspoon
- 2 to 5 years: a half teaspoon
- 6 to 12 years: one teaspoon
- 12 years above: 1 teaspoon to 2 teaspoons
- Pregnant women: One teaspoon in the morning and one teaspoon in the evening.
- Obese people undergoing treatment for obesity.
- Diabetic persons (A Sugar-free variant of this product is also avilable in the market)
- No known side effects.