- Liver tonic
- A. Paniculata
- Nux Vomica
- Eclipa alba
- Mentha virida
- Zingiber officinate
- Senna leaf
- E. indica
- H. antidysentrica
- It is indicated for the treatment of indigestion
- It is indicated for the treatment of Anorexia
- It is indicated for the treatment of Acid eructation.
- It is indicated for the treatment of Gastritis.
- It is used for the management of hyperacidity.
- Adult: 4 tsf twice dailt with water after food.
- Children: 1-2 tsf twice daily with water after food.
- Not suitable for the children bellow 5 years for the presence of nux vomica.
- not suitable for diabetic patients.
- No know side effects.
- Over dosages of the medicine may cause nux vomica poisoning.