Paurush Jiwan Capsule: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Side Effects
- Dev Pharmay (P) Ltd.
- General Tonic
Active herb present in Paurush Jeevan are
- Eclipta Alba hassk
- Terminalia-arjuna linn
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra linn
- Syzgium Aromaticum linn
- Piper Longum linn
- Zingiber-officinal rose
- Plumbago Zeylanica linn
- Cuminum-Cyminum linn
- Myristica-Fragrans houtt
- Holarrhena-Antidysenterica linn
- Solanum-Nigrum Linn
- Asparagus-Adscendens roxb
- Mucuna-Prurita hook
- Crocus-Sativus Linn
- Withania-Somnifera dunal
- Emblica officinalis
- Terminalia-chebula retz
From the name it looks like a product for men only but it is more useful in females.
- It is indicated for both man and women who are suffering from feebleness.
- It is indicated for those having lean and thin body physique despite of good diet.
- It is indicated for those having sever weakness and hollowness around the eyes.
- It is indicated for those having dry rough skin.
- It is indicated for those having constant weight loss.
- It is indicated for those having giddiness along with blur vision.
- It is indicated for those women having menstrual disorder like excess bleeding or DUB.
- It is also indicated for those having leukemia, backache and gloominess.
- It is useful in hepatitis,
- It is prescribed in indigestion, stomachache etc.
- It is also indicated for stomachache, flatulence and other gastrointestinal problems.
- It is also useful in improvement of digestive power and appetite.
- It is helpful in growing concentration and reduces the chances of memory loss.
- 1 capsule thrice daily for 15 days then give a break of 5 days again the start the medicine with 1 capsule twice daily dosing or as described by your physician.
- Avoid if you are allergic to the drug or any of the used component.
- Avoid if you having history of repeated renal calculi.
- Avoid if you are undergoing treatment for obesity management.
The users often tell us about the dependency on the drug and they fell uneasy if the discontinue this. How ever the composition doesn't have such properties.
It is a good Herbal tonic but should not be used for a long time.