Tablet Fortege: Ingredents, Indications, Dosages, SIde Effects, Contraindications
- Kauncha beej
- Shuddha Kuchala
- Samudra Shokha beej
- Vardhara beeja
- Vardhara moola
- Safed Chandana
- Indicated for the treatment of male infertility.
- It is indicated for the management of Asthenia or fatigue syndrome (Nervous, muscular, sexual)
- It is also indicated for the treatment of oligospermia, poor mortality of sperms.
- It is also prescribed for functional impotency.
- It used in Female menopause syndrome, frigidity, House wife fatigue syndrome.
- Asthenia 1-2 tablets thrice daily for 4-6 weeks
- As Geriatric Tonic 1-2 tablets twice daily
- Male functional impotency 2 tablets thrice daily for 6 months
- Female menopause syndrome, frigidity, House wife fatigue 2 tablets twice for 16 months.
- In male infertility, oligospermia or poor mortality 2 tablets twice for 3-6 months.
- No Known side effects.
- No contraindication mentioned by the manufacturer.